Friday, February 27, 2009

FRAMED

F.R.A.M.E.D. (Fathers Rights And Men Ending Discrimination)

By FramedFather

Was I FRAMED by the family court system here in Union County, Georgia? Oh Yes I was Folks!

I have been the target of a 'mock trial', allegedly found - capriciously - guilty, and convicted for being a loving Father and a concerned Parent.

I have done nothing wrong, I tell you all here and now. Notably 'folks' not a thing was said badly about me at the trial. The opposing attorney even suggested 50/50 custody in their closing arguments.

At 'the mock sentencing' farce, I was stripped of my rights to be a Father and Parent by the human rights violator Judge. Who then falsely sentenced me to only be a visitor not the father, with limited visitation rights only of: (4 days a month and even though I live only 3 miles from my daughter). I was also fined $10,400.00/yr. at the sentencing hearing, 66% of my income. The federal government also makes me pay taxes on that $10,400.00 dollars each year, which brings the fine up to almost 70% of my income -- for one child.

The mother is allowed to make up her own rules and violates court orders on a daily basis, with no accountability at all and with the support of the court. I am forced to walk on pins and needles as added punishment for being a visitor and I am under constant threat of incarceration.

No comments: